I feel so lucky to be supporting my dear friend and inspiration Randelle Lusk for another vinyasa yoga immersion. This is an ideal course for anyone looking to learn more about themselves, yoga and relationship to the body.
Location: Tofino, British Columbia is considered one of the worlds most beautiful places. With long stretches of sandy beach, old growth rain forests, surf and storm swells, Tofino promises enchantment and awe. Surrounded by botanical gardens our training venue, the Tofino Eco Lodge, hosts a warm west coast vibe providing a variety of accommodation options with comfortable beds and cozy linens.
Getting to Tofino: this link will help you plan you travel to Tofino. Closer to the date we'll put you all in touch with each other for carpooling.
Program Style: The majority of the program will be occur in a delivery style called an "Intensive" training; meaning the course is held over a period of consecutive days. To ease some of the work load during your 17-day intensive, a small portion of the training will be delivered online, covering topics on a foundational level like history and basic anatomy, and getting you going with things like guided meditation. The online module you will also give you the chance to connect with other students and the faculty as you are assigned interactive tasks, prompted to engage in discussions and submit reflections.
- Randelle Lusk ERYT-500 primary teacher, program founder and author. Randelle has been teaching yoga for close to a decade. In that time she has opened and operated yoga studios, developed and mentored dozens of teachers and she has been leading 200hr Yoga Teacher Trainings since 2012, successfully graduating over 100 students. Many of which have gone on to make teaching yoga their careers and some have even started their own yoga studios. Randelle is known for her vinyasa sequencing and has a keen interest in self-inquiry facilitated through yoga philosophy. Her knowledge of these topics is evident and you'll find them woven throughout the program. Randelle has three key objectives when leading trainings: the first is to is to prepare students to leave the program feeling able to write and deliver their own classes intelligently and with confidence; the third, to equipped students with a deeper sense of personal practice to carry forward into their day-to-day lives; and three, to foster connection and community within the group that encourages honest vulnerability, meaningful conversation, personal inquiry and laughter!
- Jazz Braden ERYT -500. Jazz holds nearly a decade of experience teaching and facilitating space for movement, spiritual discovery and connection through yoga. She has taught retreats, intensives and vinyasa yoga trainings both locally in and around Vancouver as well as internationally from Nicaragua to Mexico. She has had the pleasure of studying with many incredible teachers, most recently with Janet Stone who has ignited her passion for mantra and eastern mysticism. Jazz's classes offer a playful balance of intention and self reflection but not without hearty slice of real talk about the beautiful mess that is being human.
Catering: Meesh Coles, Vegetarian Gourmet Chef. You will be fed and you will be happy. Meesh delivers a colourful palette of vegetarian food that won't just feed your belly, but your heart and also your eyes. Her food is beautiful, diverse and interesting. Watching Meesh prepare and present food is watching someone alive in their purpose - she's embodies the practice of yoga. As a yogi herself you will find Meesh fits right in with the group and trust me you will want to get to know her.
Pricing + Accommodation Options:
APPLY NOW!EARLY BIRD pricing expires September 1, 2019 . This offer is limited to 4 spots and will be rewarded to the first four paid registrants, so apply now!
- Single Bunk, shared dorm + shared bath: $4850 Regular // $4600 Early Bird
- Shared Queen, private room (double occupancy) + shared bath: $4350 Regular // $4150 Early Bird
- Twin, shared room + shared bath: $5400 Regular // $5150 Early Bird ONLY TWO LEFT
- Single Bunk, shared suite + private bath: $5200 Regular // $5000 Eary Bird ONE LEFT
- Queen, shared suite + private bath: $5700 Regular // $5450 Early Bird ONE LEFT
- Queen, private room + shared bath: $6200 Regular // $5900 Early Bird
- Tuition + Meals (no accommodation): $3700 Regular // $3550 Early Bird
**Fees listed do not include GST or 3% online processing fees. Processing fees are included in prices listed in purchase button. Prices include tuition, online learning module, manual, accommodations and meals. Not included: travel, off-site meals, additional reading supplements***
A few notes about your accomodation options:
- The shared bathroom is dorm-style with multiple showers, sinks and WC stalls
- Shared queen beds are based on double occupancy.
- The Shared Suite has one queen bed and one bunk, this room also has a private bathroom with shower.
- Bed and shower linens are provided, as well as a house coat and washes (shampoo, conditioner, soap)
- Free laundry services onsite, detergent provided.